Welcome to the International Society for Preparedness, Resilience, and Security.
The International Society for Preparedness, Resilience, and Security will be the leading global resource that integrates education, theory, analysis, and practice to promote the protection of democratic liberties, civil security, public safety, and overall societal resilience.
Become a member of this growing international organization focused on:
● Advancing the profession by promoting outcomes-based education in homeland security, preparedness, resilience, and related disciplines.
● Forming communities of scholars and practitioners dedicated to strengthening commonalities across the disciplines of national security, homeland security, civil security, political violence, emergency management, disaster preparedness, community resilience, and environmental security.
● Providing venues for educators, practitioners, policy makers, and students worldwide to network.
● Supporting and recognizing student achievement through student chapters, honor societies, and conferences.
● Reviewing and analyzing relevant policy, developing best practices, publishing white papers, and sponsoring professional meetings.
11th Annual Homeland Defense/Security Education Summit, 2018
CHDS, in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA’s National Preparedness Directorate, invites submissions for the 2018 Homeland Defense & Security Education Summit, hosted by the College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security & Cybersecurity, University at Albany, October 11-13.
Limited Offer: Free Membership
Join now and get free membership until December 31, 2018!
This special offer is open to all individuals and organizations.