Webinar: handel złotem Lessons Learned from Hurricanes Katrina & Sandy
Ù ÙÙØ¹ ÙÙ Ø¹ÙØ© Ø¨ÙØ¹ Ù Ø´Ø±Ø§Ø¡ Ø§ÙØ°ÙØ¨ The International Society for Preparedness, Resilience and Security and the School for Public Policy and Administration, Walden University cordially invite you to join us for a complimentary live webinar:
http://karatewa.com/?vagu=%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%B1&e10=6f سوق الاسهم ابوظبي مباشر http://www.receptikojevolim.com/?kyweitar=%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%A3%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%89&7fc=32 أسهم اسمنت أم القرى Lessons Learned from Hurricanes Katrina & Sandy
تداول اسهم موبايلي http://insprs.org/?ryops=%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A&c5d=26 سعر جنية الذهب السعودي Wednesday, October 28, 2015; 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (Eastern Time, US)
http://greatest-trends.com/?komynalkaarabov=%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87&c75=98 طريقة البيع والشراء في الاسهم السعوديه Two of the costliest natural disasters in American history were Hurricane Katrina, which stuck the Gulf coast on August 29, 2005, and Superstorm Sandy which severely impacted areas of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut on October 29, 2012. The impact of the storm highlighted vulnerabilities of key infrastructure (e.g., roads, bridges, sewage, water, energy systems) from a lack of investment, giving rise to questions regarding our preparedness as a nation for natural disasters, our mechanisms of response, and the appropriate roles for federal, state, and local governments, philanthropic organizations, and private sector entities in such events.
- Lessons learned in emergency management, risk management and governance from the disasters of Hurricane Katrina and Super Storm Sandy
- The governance challenges in building disaster resilient communities by looking at the case of Hurricane Katrina
- What “natural hazards governance” means in practice
- Lessons from Superstorm/Hurricane Sandy in New York and New Jersey in volunteer "emergent" group organizing
- Dr. Beverly A. Cigler, Distinguished Professor of Public Policy and Administration at Penn State Harrisburg, was a NASPAA-FEMA Fellow, part of a group of academics selected to mainstream emergency management into public administration. She chaired the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) Hurricane Katrina Task Force and has published widely in the area of emergency management, especially on mitigation and floods and intergovernmental relations.
- Dr. Brian J. Gerber is an Associate Professor in the College of Public Service and Community Solutions at Arizona State University, where he is also Director of the Emergency Management and Homeland Security program. He research interests include public policy, disasters and hazards management. He has extensive experience in applied work with public and nonprofit sector organizations on such issues, and is currently working on several projects related to natural hazards governance and the key role of U.S. local government administrators in developing climate change adaptations strategies.
- Dr. Terry O’Sullivan is Director of the Center for Emergency Management and Homeland Security Policy Research, Associate Professor of Political Science, and Adjunct Professor in the Consortium of Eastern Ohio Master of Public Health (CEOMPH) Program at the University of Akron. From 2004-2008 he was a research associate at the Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events (CREATE), at the University of Southern California – the first Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence.
أستفسار عن اسهم اسمنت نجران http://sejrup-it.dk/?centosar=%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%AF%D9%84%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87&081=89 موقع دلوي اسهم اعمار العربي السعوديه Moderator:
- Dr. Linda Kiltz is the Program Director for the Master of Public Administration, Master of Public Policy and Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Leadership programs at Walden University. Dr. Kiltz serves on the Board of Directors for the International Society of Preparedness, Resilience and Security and on the Editorial Board for the Journal of Human Security and Resilience.
http://www.homelesshounds.org.uk/?mikstyra=%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&351=ac خبراء الفوركس
Join us by connecting to the following link:
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
Test your connection: http://chs-csbs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Adobe Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
For More Information Contact: